Technology Officer (M/W), Electronics for Embedded Software
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Technology Officer you will become part of our CENTITECH team in Aachen. CENTITECH is the subsidiary responsible for the research and development of all products of the FRABA Group. The activities of CENTITECH include developing electronic and mechanical design blocks as well as embedded software for our products.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Requirement analysis for product-related software including hardware interfaces
- Implementation of product-specific functions into in-house and external systems
- Implementation of software design according to company development guidelines and architecture
- Software-coding using standard as well as customized software tools and program libraries
- Software reviews for requirement analysis and software certification designs
- Product certification
- Specification and implementation of module and integration tests
- Product technical support
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or master degree with a major in telecommunications engineering or computer engineering
- Experience in software development, preferable for Fieldbus or Ethernet interfaces
- Passion for analog, digital and micro controller circuit technology
- Experience in simulation tools
- High affinity for physical-technological correlation
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Systematic and analytical working methods
- Working experience is welcome but not mandatory
- Fluent English skills
Please send your resume and supporting documents (e-mail preferred) to:
© FRABA Inc., All Rights Reserved. Last Change: May 7, 2013